Thursday 13 October 2011

Walking from Kings Road to the City

A half assed attempt at masking my current inability to type up a nice blog post by throwing in a stack of Instax shots I took on my cliché autumn walk through London. Enjoy or something!

Kings Road




Phone booth next to some kind of amazing house


Walking on the Thames River Path (sadly the amazing fish lamp base
these things had didn't show up well on Instax film)

Futuristic view from the side


Westminster Abbey! Where a football almost hit me in the head.


Parliament, invisible tourists


Weird spooky house that refused to show up on film

I like how the picture quality gets progressively worse as I grow more tired and eager to get home and eat dinner. Hopefully I'll be able to revisit these places again sometime and take some non-mini type pictures.

2 comments:

Clara said...

Those places look amazing! When I'm famous and can hire models and Oscar de la Renta dresses I'll have to shoot in all those places...

Elliott said...

Haha, I thought "Wow, Clara would have loved this" so many times on that walk! I hope I get to assist you with those dresses when the time comes...

Post a Comment